Saturday, March 29, 2008

TAG

Got tagged by aiting.

The Rules:-
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of this post and list their names.
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.

Random Fact #1
I am stubborn and don't like to listen to others. Sometimes, eventhough I know what people said is true the advice is good, but I just don't like to follow. And I don't know why I behave this way.

Random Fact #2
I am afraid of fire and heat. I actually don't know how to use a lighter.

Random Fact #3
I have no sense of direction. I can't recognize roads and directions, even in my own hometown, so I always get lost. And since I am so use to getting lost, I never panic when I am lost (Should I be proud of this? -_-").

Random Fact #4
I am not a sociable person, or is it because of how I look? My parents say I look fierce and unfriendly, my friends say I look quiet. In fact, I wouldn't start a chat with strangers if it is not because of official purpose and I can't get very closed to someone easily.

Random Fact #5
I hate liars. yea.. who doesn't? Nevertheless, I always want to find out the reasons people tell lie to me, if the reason is reasonable, I would forgive them.

Random Fact #6
I hate money-minded person, those people who see money as important as their life and think that money is everything. They will only do things which are beneficial to them. We call those people 'slave of money' (钱奴).

Random Fact #7
I am emotional and don't know how to hide my anger. I tend to speak out everything in my mind when I am angry, but if I get too angry, I can't talk.

Random Fact #8
I hate people who doesn't know how to respect others or take care of others' feeling. I hate people who like to judge others based on physical look and like to say things which have not been filtered by the brain. Those people who know that their dumb remarks hurt others but still think that there is nothing wrong with it. This kind of people is so ridiculous.

# Since most of my friends are tagged, can I just ignore the third and fourth rules? #

No comments: