Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Langkawi Trip

Frankly, I didn't expect this trip to be as fun.
With 2 Kapar people, 1 TNB people, 1 Batu 15 people, 1 Shah Alam people, 1 Johor people and 1 Sabah people in the trip. 3 totally new faces, yet it was like we already knew each other for long.

Actually I've just visited Langkawi Island last year with a gang of crazy guys (my brother's friends), so this is my second visit to the same island. Though we visited the same places in the island, but with different people in the trip, it was a totally different feel, of course we had fun, no doubt!! haha..

Too bad I can't upload pictures in my blog due to some errors on this page. Anyway, thanks to all who joined the trip, thanks for the jokes, excitement and fun that are shared. Not to forget our driver who drove us around in the island, thanks to him that we get to visit so many places. He was so professional that he insisted on driving though his leg got hurt while walking back from the waterfall because the rest of us don't use to drive a van.

Back from the trip, I realize something, life is about spreading the fun, to the people around us, it doesn't matter who they are, or who we are. Friendship starts from strangers :-P..

When is our next trip ar? haha..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey..best describe on 2 kapar gals,1 tnb gal n a bt 15 gal huh..haha..
really hv a fun time over there..don worry..the next trip i think will be coming soon de..really happy go out wit u al..especially u dai ga jeh..so independent..make us nonit to worry anything~ wakkaa..

sOuR said...

wa.. thanks for praising me wo.. but dun call me dai ga jeh la.. i m not that old yet.. u should thank the professional driver.. if not because of him, our trip wouldn't be so smooth.. haha..