Friday, August 22, 2008

This small boy is sweet. He texted me to wish me Happy Birthday.
It was my birthday according to Chinese Lunar calendar, but my friends said it wasn't my 'real' birthday.
*hmm.. what do you mean by 'real' wo..*


One of my friends told me that I am not supposed to celebrate my lunar birthday with my friends, I should celebrate it with my family instead, but I am so far from my house now :-( My younger brother texted me using my sister's handphone, but he only typed four words "生日快乐".

I remember he hasn't learned hanyu pinyin yet, that's why I was kinda surprised.. hehe.. and at first I thought it was my sister who sms-ed me, so I replied "不要讲罢了,礼物咧?" (Don't say only, where is my present? ). There was no reply after that. I think he only knows how to type that four characters.. haha..

Not knowing how to reply, he called me after that and asked me to eat more and nice food.
Isn't he sweet? ^_^

No comments: