Wednesday, April 15, 2009

All about him

I am so glad that he is finally back to me, again.

I still remember three years ago, I met him for the first time. Since then, he has been part of my life.
Many people don't understand why I choose him, there are still much better ones outside, but I know he is just the right one for me.
He doesn't study, but he is smart.
He helps me in my assignments, tests and even finals.
He always reminds me what to do, without him my life could be very unorganized.
He doesn't talk much, but he lightens my days.
He accompany me everytime I am struggling for final.
He is always beside me, when I was burning midnight oil for my reports or assignments.
Without him, my life is dull and colourless.

He has been working too much, that's why he always falls sick.
It was my fault, I didn't know how to take care of him.
His body became weaker day after day, and was easily attacked by viruses, I was really helpless.
The worst case ever, he was in coma for more than one week.
That was the most critical situation I've ever faced for him, I didn't know what and where is the problem.
Everyone advised me to leave him and change a new one, but I just couldn't let him go.
I promised to myself that I would do whatever to bring him back to me.
I spent almost all the money I had at that moment to save him.
After an really big operation, he is finally awake.
He is like changing a new leaf, he is with a healthier and stronger body by then, but he has lost all our memories.

Anyway, I am still glad that he is back, alive.
I won't complain he is noisy and slow anymore.
As long as he is with me and stay loyal to me.

I actually don't feel like revealing his identity, but he is sitting beside me when I am typing this,
so I think I have to introduce him here.

He is my beloved guy,
my CPU.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

haha... try to misstood ppl ya
show some pic le.. y so kedekut

sOuR said...

where can simply show his pic to the public one?

nicole said...

Ms. Suan Tee Hooi,

When i look at the 1st paragraph,i tot u got a new BF d..

When i look at the 2nd 1, i knew that i m being fooled by u..

sOuR said...

He is indeed my BF..
not a new one, but an old one
hehe

Chemhoster said...

You're surprisingly good at sweet-writing har...

How come haven't given me acknowledgment? If not through my hand of god, it's would come back--forever!

Faster go tell the world that it's me that get it alright!

Gabriel said...

faint~~