Thursday, September 24, 2009

My holiday starts now!!

I will be home by tonight, for a 5-day holidays starting tomorrow. Leaving behind all the uncompleted, yet-to-start, halfway-through works.. haha, who cares, because at the end of the day, I don’t think anyone is able to finish all the projects, lab reports, assignments etc before holiday ends..


Have been hearing this since few days ago:

“Die la, I haven’t been doing anything in the holidays, how ar this xxx project, how to get started la?”

“Eh, what are you doing now? what have you done?”

“You know I have been enjoying only, I feel guilty la, haven’t started on anything yet.”


From what I have observed since foundation, we can only get things done by the day before or on the due date itself, that is also by copying referring to the ‘available answers’. The workloads are really crazy but holiday is not meant to complete all the tasks given, but more to having fun while doing work, if able to at least do something ma good lo; if cannot, too bad la but then again, it wouldn’t be an issue until the dateline. Lol..


Anyway, happy holidays, can't wait to go home :)

2 comments:

Khian said...

Work? What work?
Holidays are meant for taking a break OFF WORK..not by doing any work..something is really wrong with the education system!

sOuR said...

yes.. I am not gonna talk about anything related to work starting tonight.. throw away the books and notes!! :P