Monday, October 19, 2009

Why I like being a Malaysian

I think, Malaysia is a very good country to live in,
if there is no political conflicts.
Because except for the tsunami that happened 3 years back, we don't have other natural disasters; no earthquake, no typhoons, no volcanoes.
Best of all, we have so many types of people here.

We have...

Chinese


Malay


Sikh


Punjabei (Punjab + Fei)


Banana


Err... Punjariff
(the one on the left)



Grasshopper people


Hmmm.... High-waist geeks?


Keepal


Last but not least..

ALIEN!!!


That's why I call it 'type' of human instead of 'race'.

I think I am gonna fail my Malaysian Studies because I still can't remember the names of different types of homo-sapiens.

6 comments:

Kian said...

i like ur style of thinking ...

sOuR said...

:D

kee hui said...

i wish i am an alien

sOuR said...

u can't change ur race, but u can change ur 'type'..

Anonymous said...

haha thooi is creative!! whos that punjariff?? so hot!!

sOuR said...

Anonymous, u know, I cannot simply tell ppl that Punjariff is one of Bollywood stars..