Friday, March 7, 2008

Friendship

I don't like the year of 2008.
I know this is just the beginning of the year, but I just don't like this year. There are so many things happened within the first three months of the year, be it good one or bad one, all of them are unexpected ones.
I am grateful that all these things actually bring us much closer. We talk more, shop more, eat more, lil macau more, club more, drink more and of course, laugh more.
After going through so many ups and downs, accompanied by laughters and tears, we learnt a lesson about true friendship.





* p/s:
'YES I DO.'
This is gonna be the new slogan in house L4.1 =)
Finally we have some good news after so many bad ones. *


3 comments:

min said...

cheer up
huhu
:)

sOuR said...

min, your blog address and title are so sweet~ too bad its a private blog.. haha..

min said...

huhu
my careless