Friday, March 7, 2008

Sorry

Sometimes, I hate the word sorry, as its just a word for the one who says it to feel less guilty and for the one who listens it to feel superior, yet it carries no meaning.
I know you didn't mean it, because you never understand how it hurts and how much it hurts. I know I shouldn't release my anger on you, but it somehow make me feel better.
I never meant to revenge anything, but sometimes being too sensible just another way of torturing yourself. I am learning to be rebellious, unreasonable and cold-hearted, to protect myself from getting anymore hurts. I just don't want to be cruel to myself again, I just want to treat myself in a better way, so that I can be really tough. Because its so hard to pretend to be tough.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

protecting yourself is not a wrong thing. no one can blame you. but, every person makes mistakes. u should let the person know, what he/she did, in which hurt u so that they wun ever repeat again. sometimes, u makes mistake without u realising it till somebody tell u. just be bare as, this world is not your own but everybody...anyway, u are not wrong..as u are in the position of 'right'

by somebody