Saturday, March 8, 2008

Mid-Sem Break

Past week is really a tough week for all my coursemates. We had 2 tests and 2 blardy assignments due that week. I slept as early as 5am yesterday, yet still couldn't finish up the assignments. We ended up submitted whatever we have written or crapped in the paper, even the questions without answer.

The tough time is finally over, and here comes the mid-sem break, Malaysia election day falls on the first day of the break, anyway it has nothing to do with me, I still cannot vote yet. But this is the first time I can't spend my one-week break in my hometown, due to the election.

This break is a crazy one also, just look at the tasks to be completed by me at the end of the break:
1. Environmental Engineering lab report
2. Structural Analysis lab report
3. Foundation and Earth Structure lab report
4. Transportation Engineering assignmentsss (2 sets.. d*mn)
5. Foundation and Earth Structure assignment
6. Environmental Engineering field trip report
7. Bridge model project

and tests after the break:
1. Foundation and Earth Structure
2. Transportation Engineering
3. Structural Analysis (hopefully being cancelled.. yea.. I'm dreaming)

Arrghh.. what kind of break is this? I am going crazy soon..

No comments: