Saturday, March 8, 2008

Sometimes, I just wanna make it precious.
For keeping so many things within myself.
I never say it
not because I don't mean it,
rather,
I take it as a promise made silently in my heart,
and I thought you could see it through my eyes.

Although I never doubt your words,
but words spoken could be blown away,
only when it is kept in the heart, it will forever be there.

I tried to protect so hard but
my will was restrained by my ability,
my movement was restrained by my sensibility,
my heart was restrained by my brain,
my feeling was restrained by my mind,
yet my eyes did the decision for me.

I am learning to let go,
for reason that seems to be so unsure.
Whatever reason it could be is not important anymore,
for it is only to persuade the one who is giving it,
and to console the one who is receiving it.

As I found out that the anger released
wasn't meant to point on you,
it was rather the frustration within myself.

No comments: