Sunday, March 2, 2008

Saturday

Its a weekend again, it was supposed to be the best time for us to study, but I ended up wasted the whole Saturday doing nothing useful. We had Transportation Engineering field work in the morning, it was a 2-hour field work by sitting at the roadside counting vehicles on the road. Easy field work, relaxing and nothing much to do, so we ended up chit-chatting and making stupid jokes, hopefully we didn't miscount the number of cars (Civilians always like that, we never been serious in any field work, yet we have fun!! =P).

The weather this few days is really cool, cloudy and cooling, so nice to sleep. So I spent the whole Saturday noon on the bed, I bet not only me, those who were in the room yesterday must be doing the same thing as well. You might think that the cold weather is wasted if it was not fully used to sleep.. haha..

It was then this Harpreet Kaur asked me to go for sport with her. We went to jog and continued by squash. It started to rain when we were playing squash, and I had to cycle back room in the rain.. it was sooooo damnnnn freaking cold~ cycling from sport complex to V5K..

That was it, my Saturday gone just like that. The consequence of not doing warm up before playing sport is that.... my muscles damn painful now :(

p/s: Harpreet Kaur, regretted follow you to sport la.. =P

No comments: