Wednesday, April 23, 2008

zimian86: eh
today is my bd
you know ?
go tell eveyone


Tee Hooi: not tomoro meh?

zimian86: those who wanna wish me
come mamak now


zimian86: you got buy anything for me?
zimian86: today is my birthday!!


Tee Hooi: what u want?

zimian86: i bd you ask me
of course you go and think and buy for me
come go mamak now


Tee Hooi: ok..

zimian86: okay
we go fetch you now
how many wanna come to my bd party?
i ask kenneth go fetch you now


Tee Hooi: dunno oo..

zimian86: his car still empty .. the rest full ady ...

Tee Hooi: how many u need?

zimian86: those who know me
okay .. coming now ..
see you


Tee Hooi: ok

zimian86: i will go the latest ...
later sing for me


Tee Hooi: my room got extra clock.. u want it as ur bday present?

zimian86: today is my birthday!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY YEW TENG!!

p/s: The conversation above was between me and zimian86 but not Yew Teng himself. =)

_________________________________________________

Also,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DADDY!!

he is not gonna read this blog though.. hehe.. :P

No comments: