Sunday, May 4, 2008

TAG

Got tagged by Pinky

Rules: to come up with 8 different points about your perfect guy/girl. Tag 8 victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.
  1. Personality. A guy with good personality, having his own way of thinking, matured and sensible.
  2. Gentle and generous. A guy with good manner, able to think wisely and talk nicely. Not necessary to be rich but shouldn't be too mean in money matter.

  3. Respect. Not only for perfect guy/girl, everyone should know about this. Respect others and take care of other's feelings.

  4. Determined and self-confident. A decision maker and firm with his stand. A confident guy who always knows what he is doing. But not an over confident guy please.

  5. Contented. A guy who appreciates whatever is given to them and always be grateful.

  6. Sense of security. I guess this is what most of the girls look for in a relationship.

  7. Honest and trustworthy. I hate liars. Once I've found you cheated on me, especially when I am the one finding out the truth, it would be very hard for me to gain trust on you again, I would doubt your words forever.

  8. And the most important one, loyal and faithful. I hate guys who like to flirt around. I hate people with more than one relationships in one time.

8 people to tag:
1. Nicole
2. Huy Ley
3. Seang Yik
4. Fook Yong
5. Natalie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

huh~~ tee hooi~~
u tagged me a? i dint notice about it le..
by the way, i think most of the gal will dream of the same guy with these personality as well. but it does not really come in all this perfect way.. sometimes, feeling will conquer everything