Sunday, June 1, 2008

Another Tag

Things I'm passionate about:
*1. ice creams
*2. sea and mountains
*3. night sky
*4. clothes
*5. cakes
*6. chocolates
*7. snow
*8. buildings

8 things I say too often:
*1. eh..
*2. har?
*3. yameh?
*4. don't care
*5. blardy..
*6. stupid
*7. dunno
*8. ok

8 books I've read recently
*1. 人生的真相
*2. 做事与做人

8 songs I could listen to over and over again
*1. Bleeding love
*2. Better in time
*3. love is colour blind
*4. When you're gone
*5. 新不了情
*6. 依然是朋友
*7. 落跑新娘
*8. 彩虹天堂

8 things I learnt for the past year
*1. Nothing is eternal.
*2. Rely on no one but yourself.
*3. People lie, sometimes for no reason.
*4. Happiness doesn't come to you, you go for it.
*5. Be kind to yourself.
*6. Time will tell, and it will heal.
*7. Never take anything for granted.
*8. Appreciate, and express your appreciation.

No comments: