Thursday, May 29, 2008

Kena tagged again..

1. Have you been trying to avoid something or someone?
Ya. I used to be a coward and afraid of facing things that I did not know how to handle, and I was being immatured enough by running away from it. But I have learned that the more you are trying to avoid it, the more it comes back to you. So now, I will choose to face the problem, rather than running away. Still, the best thing is, not to get involved in any kind of problem.

2. Where will you go if someone sponsor you a tour ticket?
Ermm.. Paris?

3. What's your favourite thing to do?
laze around and not doing anything.. haha

4. Do you think money can buy happiness?
If I spent money and buy my younger brother a CJ7 doll, I bet he would be very happy and hugging the doll all the time. Is that considered 'happiness' that was bought by using money?
There are many things that money can buy, but there are more things that money can't buy.

5. If you had one dream to come true, what would it be?
To be happy and being together with all my love ones.

6. What do you see in an ideal girlfriend/boyfriend?
His heart.

7. What are you most afraid to lose?
Myself.

8. If you win $1million, what would you do?
Partially goes to charity, partially for myself and the rest.. for my family members and let them decide themselves what they wanna do with the money.

9. What is the most enjoyable thing you did lately?
The feeling of exam-less, no need to set alarm before sleep.

10. List at least 5 of your closest friends.
Nicole, Jie Wei, Wei See, Shu Xin, Pei Sze......

11. What do you think you will be doing in 10 years time?
A successful career woman. Hopefully.

12. Would you date someone who's at least 1o years younger or older than you?
No.

13. What is your ambition?
Successful career woman.

14. If you can teleport once, where would you go?
Neither to the past nor future. Don't think I wanna go anywhere.

15. What do you think is the most important in your life?
All the important people in my life and the important moments I treasure.

16. If you can undo doing one mistake in the past, what would it be?
I don't wish to undo anything I have done in my life, eventhough I've made a lot of mistakes in the past, but making mistake is somehow the way we learn to grow up.

17. If you have one chance, which part of character would you like to change?
Ermmm... my bad temper?

18. What music have you been listening to recently?
My favourite songs of course.

19. What is your least favourite animal?
LIZARD!!!!

20. Who you wanna be with in this very moment?
hmm.. just wanna be alone now.

Instruction:
Remove one question from above and create your very own question, make it total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of the post.Notify them in their chat box the he/she is been tagged.

I tag:
No one :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha..not dare to tag ar? scared kena scold leh..so touch~ i'm one of ur best friend list..T.T
haha~

sOuR said...

yala.. last time tag u edy kena scold.. sigh.. you are really my 'best friend' ar.. haha..