Friday, July 25, 2008

Lost and still not found

I realize that I am actually very careless. I have bad memory, always forget where I keep my stuff. And then, I lose them.

I lost my pendrive on last Thursday and I only realized it after 3 days. One day after that, I found my bicycle missing in action. My bike wasn't being stolen, it was just being 'taken away' by someone, simply because I didn't lock it. My fault. *Sigh*

I always think that the things that we lost is like the 'yuan wang' money that we wasted. I ever lost 2 or 3 calculators in one semester, countless water bottles, countless umbrellas and so on, so on and so on. No wonder I always broke. My mom always nag me for not knowing how to take care of my own stuff, and she said if I keep on being careless like this, I will eventually lose myself one day. Just wait for that day to come.

I never care about my bike until I lost it. Now I am missing it so much, I miss the feeling of cycling at night. May be it is missing me somewhere too, waiting for me to bring it back, but I couldn't sense where it is now, may be our bond is not strong enough.

Enough of craps, back to reality. My bike is still no where to be found.

1 comment:

Chemhoster said...

Whao...very "good" memory, Something like me. I bought a new handphone, I took the handphone already, but then i left the charger behind in the bus. I hadn't even used it for once. Can consider some AID for us for the ETP...then mar dun have to waste 'yuan wang $$' haha...