Monday, May 25, 2009

Dramatic

I was managing the files in my hard disk and I found this...

and this...

Get the hottest Youtube Downloader Software

I burst into laughter.

I still remember these are the opening and ending videos for our drama presentation during the first year of Foundation, it was 4 years back. The short story title assigned to us was 'Moon, moon, drop me a knife' if I am not mistaken. We were allowed to edit anything from the original story, so we eventually came up with the story with the title 'Sun, sun, drop me a hammer'.

The original story was about a family tragedy, we din run out much from the original theme, in fact we made it more dramatic, but at the same time adding in a lot of funny scenes.

I was acting as Bibi and Missy Suan. Bibi is the daughter of Angular (HuiChing) and De Bono (XiYi) who was killed by her own father. In short, Bibi is a ghost. Missy Suan is the nurse of Dr. Lee (JunJia), a not-so-professional doctor. We even had special guests (Chong and Boon Tat) to help out in the drama.

I can't recall every scene, but some of the scenes are still pretty clear in my mind

  1. Father Buguero (Melvin) with his black rubbish plastic
  2. Father Buguero was bullied by the mental patients
  3. Three mental patients (Chong, Boon Tat and Som Phong) shouting 'run for your life!!' when Father Buguero was frustrated by their rudeness
  4. One of the mental patients (Som Phong) wearing two different colours of socks, one shorter and the other one longer, dancing 'I like to move it'
  5. One of the mental patients (Boon Tat) imitating superman by tying a towel around his neck and running around in the class
  6. Angular fainted when she saw her daughter was killed by her husband (someone actually thought that she fainted for real and wanted to save her)
  7. Angular hit De Bono using the hammer (I still remember the way she hit, damn funny.. )
  8. Missy Suan helped Angular to escape from the mental hospital

I remember when we brainstorming for the scripts, making opening and closing videos, memorizing the scripts, inviting special guests for better effects, praticising until late at night..
and of coz.. having lots of fun!!

After 4 years, all those have become our sweet memories :-)

p/s: I love the last part of the closing video, no one helped us to take the video, we thought it was timer for photo shooting, but it just happened that all of us so 'ngam' pose at the so 'ngam' timing and so 'ngam' all of us fit so nicely in the screen. Everything was out of spontaneity yet its so nice..

1 comment:

Melvin T. said...

That was a story long long time ago. But enjoyable collaboration, indeed. Shall we have one comedy under Fei Chai Production before graduation?