Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Tell me there was nothing..

I read this post from shea teng's blog this morning.
It reminds me of one picture I have but I would skip it everytime I am browsing my pictures.
It was taken during civilians outing on 14th of December 2008.
In Ipoh, Halo Cafe.
Photographer: noiseemunkee

I think I don't have to enlarge the picture, it is pretty clear that 'someone' or 'something' or 'some-what-so-ever' was passing by when the picture was taken.
The photographer took 2 pictures for the same pose because he said that the first picture was not so clear.
The second picture was taken in less than 1 second after the first one.
and look.....

Where was it?
Of course it is possible for a normal person to walk passed by the place in less than 1 second.

Our pose and facial expressions were still the same, even the guy at the back was still holding his handphone.

But the creepy part is, right after the 2 pictures were taken, we looked at the camera (just to ensure the picture's quality), we actually saw the dark shadow from the screen of camera, we looked around, there wasn't anyone with black colour top in the cafe, and I am 200% sure that no one passed by when we were capturing the picture.

Anyway, we didn't want to scare ourselves so we just pretend nothing is wrong and forget about it.
But everytime I see the picture, I still have the creepy feeling.


*p/s: fyi, my photoshop skill sucks.


*edited*
I think the date is wrong, we started our internship already in December 2008.
It should be taken sometime around July 2008?? I can't recall..

10 comments:

nicole said...

...........
sometimes black shadow not oni occurred from those ppl that wearing black shirt..
but...
from wat u said...
nobody will passby in 1 sec...
=X

ashlee said...

@.2
scary!!!!

aiting said...

OMG why suddenly all the nao gui pics surface?

aiting said...

oh wait...in both pics also kee hui is involved! hahaha...

ashlee said...

yah! it must be the munkee's problem. haha

sOuR said...

yaya.. agree.. it must be bcoz of the munkee..

silentmunkee said...

yaya,,it must be the munkee problem

sOuR said...

Is it Italy has less munkees thats y u din make that much noise anymore?

Gabriel said...

just sum1 passing by la. camera needs time to process the image. so it's more than a second for the person to walk pass. dun scare urself la...hahaa

sOuR said...

Gabriel, I swear I saw no one passing by. As I said, I looked at the camera screen right after the pictures were taken, so impossible I forgot what I saw in less than 10 seconds time. 3 of us were facing a small balcony at the first floor, there is no way out, so if anyone passing by, that person should be still there unless he/she jumped down from the balcony.

I have been persuading myself that it was nothing, but I still can't think of any reason to support it.
But no worries, it was long time ago, the feeling of scare has gone :-)