Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Update Update

Haven't been signing in blogger for more than a month, not because I am too busy, not because I am too lazy, not because I have nothing to blog about.. but I simply... forget about the existence of my blog lo..

Starting the first day of July, I have been moving back to my hometown, so its back and forth my office in KL and my home in Klang. One journey alone takes me more than 2 hours, 45++ minute of driving + 55++ minutes of KTM + 15++ minutes of LRT + walking and waiting time.. Thank god I didn't have to do it for the past 7 months, or else I would be dying by now. Although its a good way of losing weight, but staying at home wo.. can lose weight meh?

Starting this month also, I have been very free. Nothing much to do at the site, so I am back to office. Nothing much to do in the office also, since all the tasks given to me are completed almost at the same time. So what to do ler? When I told my friends I am too free, they scolded me :" Go do your final report la!" Talking about final report, its not that I don't wanna do it.. but.. its so sad to say that I have completed it early early, printed out the hardcopy and settled the CD as well.
So?

Today is my second last day in the office. Guess what have I done since this morning?
Tidying up my table, throwing papers, printing my personal stuff, reading blogs, wandering about in the office asking around where to do the hardcover for my report, go for lunch, came back from lunch repeating what I was doing before going for lunch......
(at this point I believe that I am somewhat, a bad employee..)
But tell me, what else can I do ler?


p/s: For those who haven't done their final reports, you know I am not showing off here, I am simply too bored :P

3 comments:

nicole said...

haha..no worries..we will ask u for a effective lose-weight program before u going back to uni..lol

sOuR said...

nicole, you are really a very good friend la.. being so honest to me.. but make me so sad *sob sob*

make sure ur program is effective enough that I am slimmer than before I enter my uni wor..
see see later we all go mamak after the sport and gain more weight.. hahaha

Khian said...

deng lor..tell me when u found out about the hardcopy binding k..